I picked up a coffee on my way to work from a new local roast house GESHA Coffee Co. Their freshly roasted coffee is so fantastic, in my long black buzz, I couldn’t help but pronouncing:
“THAT is a 2015 coffee!”
That’s how good this year is going to be, and how good GESHA coffee is. Strongly recommend to pop in there for a brew if your ever down Fremantle way. The folks are lovely and the coffee is truly 2015.
If you’ve been keeping up for a while you will know I’m kind of big on goals. I wouldn’t say I’m a “resolutioner” but I still think the start of a new year is a perfect opportunity to review goals from the previous year and set intentions for the year to come.
Here are my current 2015 worthy intentions / goals.
- Firstly is to get back into a good healthy routine after a fabulous festive season. (ie. diet, exercise, meditation, study)
- Blog more. Blogging is always high on my list of intentions!
- Meditation, another one that is always high on my list of intentions.
- A little more travel, a little more frequently. I don’t think this year is going to allow much time for the big trip of a lifetime style holidays but I absolutely intend to make the most of the one-weekers and the long weekenders. So far we have planned, Sydney in February, Dunsborough in March, Coral Bay or NZ in June and trying to straighten something out now for September perhaps Hong Kong and Macau. Lots of little getaways sprinkled nicely throughout the year. Lots to look forward to!
- Some nice homely stuff. Our house is a bit of a mess. Just a lot of clutter really, so this year I intend to tidy it up a little, make things a little nicer. Mini renovations on a budget. I will share my before/after photos, product details, organization tips etc here.
- General enjoyment and stressing less! 2014 was a huge year for hard work. Whilst it was rewarding after a fashion, I found myself getting bogged down and feeling flat or stressed working 7 day weeks. 2015 I intend to relax a bit more and make the most of every situation even if on those weeks where i am working 7 days and late nights.
Anyhow, not only has 2015 brought me great coffee and some fabulous intentions, but a whole handful of highlights and its only the end of Jan. Keep the good times rolling I say! I can only hope that your own 2015 is off to such a nice start and wish you all the best for the next 11 months!